Shopify sales channels and guides
Shopify provides many resources that both you and your potential referrals can use to learn more about the platform. You can share these resources with your audience, and use deep linking to drive traffic to your affiliate link.
Shopify sales channels
Shopify includes many sales channels that merchants can use to sell products and reach more customers. The following resources describe how Shopify sales channels can help entrepreneurs grow their businesses. Use deep linking to direct your customers to these pages about sales channels:
- Online Store - Sell through an online store and checkout.
- Shopify POS - Sell in person using the Shopify POS app, a credit card reader, and other retail hardware.
- Buy Button - Sell from your own website or blog (including WordPress and Squarespace) by embedding buy buttons that connect with your Shopify checkout.
- Pinterest - Create Product Pins on Pinterest for your Shopify products.
- Facebook Shop - Post and sell products directly from the Shop tab on your store's Facebook page.
- Facebook Messenger - Sell directly from conversations with customers, send order and shipping notifications, and respond to customer questions.
- Amazon - Manage your Amazon listings and Shopify products in a single location.
- eBay - List your products on eBay and manage orders, without ever leaving Shopify.
Other sales channels
Additional online sales channels are available for Shopify from third-party developers and can be added in the Shopify App Store. These other sales channels include:
- How to Sell Your Products on Amazon
- Facebook Advertising for Ecommerce Entrepreneurs
- The Timely Guide to On-Demand Delivery
- Ecommerce Analytics for Absolute Beginners
- The Small Business Blueprint to Marketing on Twitter
- The Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping
- How to Grow Your Ecommerce Business with Email Marketing
- Shipping and Fulfillment 101
- How to Find a Product to Sell Online
- The Ultimate Guide to Crowdfunding
- The Ultimate Guide to Pop-Up Shops
- 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Plans
- A Legal Guide to Ecommerce
- The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping
Other helpful resources
Videos - Shopify videos has ecommerce training video courses that teach shop owners how to sell their products online.
Ecommerce video course - Ezra Firestone of Smart Marketer has developed a 21-video course that teaches potential merchants how to earn sales on their online store. You can publish these videos on your own properties with your Shopify affiliate link. Each Shopify merchant who signs up through your link will earn you a one-time, 200% commission of their first monthly Shopify account fee. You can learn how to publish these videos on your own properties here.
Key Features - Use our overview to tell your audience the key features of Shopify, including ways to sell, pricing plans, and where to find help.
Who are Shopify merchants? - Find out more about Shopify’s success stories. Link to the success stories and additional merchant examples in your content to show your audience what they can do with the Shopify platform.
Shopify Ecommerce University - With Shopify’s Ecommerce University, your audience can learn how to build, launch, and grow an online business with free tools and resources.