You can manage your apps from the Apps page in your Partner Dashboard. From here, you can create apps, view the status of your existing apps, and make changes to the way that your apps are published.
Create a new app
You can use the Partner Dashboard to create public apps, which interact with the Shopify API on behalf of multiple stores. After you've created a public app, you can review its status information and manage its app details.
You can see the status of each of your apps listed under the Status column on the Apps page:
There are four different statuses:
- Unpublished - The app has not yet been submitted to the Shopify App Store for review.
- Submitted - The app has been submitted to the Shopify App Store, but hasn't been reviewed yet.
- In-review - The app is in the process of being reviewed.
- Published - The app has been submitted, approved, and is now listed on the Shopify App Store.
View or edit app information
To view or edit the details of an app:
- From the Partner Dashboard, click Apps.
- From the Apps page, click the name of the app whose details you want to view.
This displays the app's Overview page, where you can do the following:
- Access and configure app setup information
- Configure app extensions
- Install your app on a development store
- Create a Shopify App Store listing
- View your app's history and installations
If you want to edit information about your app, then click App setup. From there, you can update the following: