When you're selling on Shopify, there's a community supporting you. In addition to the Shopify Help Center, there are other resources to help you grow your business, and events where you can network with other entrepreneurs and build your skills.
On the Shopify discussion forums, there's a self-supporting external community of merchants who enjoy sharing their skills and experience. You can even get feedback on your store, and give feedback on other stores.
The Shopify Partner program offers many resources to help you get started if you want to develop apps and themes for Shopify stores, build Shopify stores for merchants, or refer new merchants to Shopify. To learn more about the events and resources that are available, see Shopify Partners.
Additional Shopify resources and events
- Shopify blog - articles about ecommerce and running a business
- Shopify discussion forums - talk about all things Shopify
- Shopify changelog - recent updates to Shopify
- Shopify webinars - free online learning sessions to help you run your Shopify store
- Shopify Academy - free online training and business courses
- Shop Class - in-person events featuring workshops, discussions, and networking opportunities
- Shopify ecommerce guides - free ebooks and articles about selling online
- Shopify podcasts - audio broadcasts for entrepreneurs
- Shopify success stories - inspiration and tips from successful Shopify businesses
- Shopify Meetups - free events run by Shopify Experts
- Shopify groups on meetup.com - social opportunities and networking for anyone interested in Shopify (not organized by Shopify)
- Shopify on Twitter - Shopify news and tweets
- Shopify on Facebook - Shopify news and social networking
- Work at Shopify - help entrepreneurs around the world start and grow their business