Shopify Education Partners
Shopify Education Partners create courses that can help you launch and grow your business. The courses cover a wide range of best practices and topics, including how to source products, design your store, and find customers. To know whether a course was created by a Shopify Education Partner, look for the approved course badge:
Each course with this badge has been reviewed and approved by Shopify.
Shopify-approved courses have many benefits:
- They've been carefully reviewed to ensure quality and accuracy.
- They've been designed specifically to help you launch and grow your business.
- They've been developed by experienced and trusted Shopify merchants.
The following courses have been approved by Shopify:
- Drop Ship Lifestyle (in English) - Anton Kraly
- Dropship Academy 2.0 (in Dutch) - Joshua Kaats
- The Dropship Club (in English) - Sarah Chrisp
- E-COM Launch (in German) - Christoph Filgertshofer
- Ecom Success Academy (in English) - Adrian Morrison
- Ecomkers (in Spanish) - Eric Valladares
- Der Ultimative Shopify Ecommerce Kurs (in German) - Tim Kock
If a course isn't listed here, then it hasn't been approved by Shopify.
If you run a course and want to have it listed here, then see Becoming a Shopify Education Partner.