Shopify Education Partners
Shopify Education Partners create courses that can help you launch and grow your business. The courses cover a wide range of best practices and topics, including how to source products, design your store, and find customers. To know whether a course was created by a Shopify Education Partner, look for the approved course badge:
Each course with this badge has been reviewed and approved by Shopify.
Shopify-approved courses have many benefits:
- They've been carefully reviewed to ensure quality and accuracy.
- They've been designed specifically to help you launch and grow your business.
- They've been developed by experienced and trusted Shopify merchants.
The following courses have been approved by Shopify. Courses are organized by the language of instruction. If a course isn't listed here, then it hasn't been approved by Shopify.
- Shopify: Colocando sua loja online no ar - Alura
- Shopify II: Mais funcionalidades para a sua loja online - Alura
- 1000 Sales and Beyond - Just Ask Parker
- Drop Ship Lifestyle - Anton Kraly
- The Dropship Club - Sarah Chrisp
- Ecom Success Academy - Adrian Morrison
- Setup your first online store - Engine Studios
- Start & Scale - Foundr
- The Ultimate Dropship System - Steve & Evan Tan
- Your Online Store - Insaka eCommerce Academy
- Ecom Challenge - Fred Lam
- Tout comprendre au E-commerce - Formation Intégrale - Kélian Lalloué
- Crea il tuo eCommerce con Shopify - Emilio Lodigiani
- Shopify Ecommerce 101 - Ecommerce Talks Academy
- Shopify Power Training - Scuola Ecommerce
- ECサイト立ち上げワークショップ - Takuya Miura
- Ecomkers - Eric Valladares
- Curso Gratuito Shopify de 0 a 100 - Eric Valladares
- Curso Shopify - Emprende Aprendiendo
If you run a course and want to have it listed here, then see Becoming a Shopify Education Partner.