Shopify Education Partner courses
Shopify Education Partners create courses that can help you launch and grow your business. The courses cover a wide range of best practices and topics, including how to source products, design your store, and find customers. To know whether a course was created by a Shopify Education Partner, look for a Shopify Education Partner approved course badge. Courses with this badge have been reviewed and approved by Shopify.
Shopify-approved courses have many benefits:
- They've been carefully reviewed to ensure quality and accuracy.
- They've been designed specifically to help you launch and grow your business.
- They've been developed by experienced and trusted Shopify partners.
The following courses have been approved by Shopify. Courses are organized by the language of instruction. If a course isn't listed here, then it hasn't been approved by Shopify.
- The Dropship Club - Sarah Chrisp
- Ecom Success Academy - Adrian Morrison
- Start & Scale - Foundr
- The Ultimate Dropship System - Steve & Evan Tan
- Your Online Store - Insaka eCommerce Academy
- Ecom Challenge - Fred Lam
- eComBuilder - Christoph Filgertshofer
- Crea il tuo eCommerce con Shopify - Emilio Lodigiani
- Shopify Ecommerce 101 - Ecommerce Talks Academy
- Shopify Start - WeAreMarketers
- ECサイト立ち上げワークショップ - Takuya Miura
- Ecomkers - Eric Valladares
- Curso Gratuito Shopify de 0 a 100 - Eric Valladares
- Tienda en Línea con Shopify - Pancho Mendiola
- Skapa din egna webbutik med Shopify Sverige - Nordboost
- 步向Shopify大師課程 - VY Academy (spoken: Cantonese, written: Traditional Chinese)
If you run a course and want to have it listed here, then refer to Becoming a Shopify Education Partner.