Unsupported countries and regions
Shopify is unable to support business involving certain regions due to local regulatory requirements, commercial partnerships, and/or other pertinent factors.
The following list contains the countries and regions that aren’t supported by Shopify:
- North Korea
- The Crimea region of Ukraine, and the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics in Ukraine
The following restrictions apply to all users of Shopify:
- Individuals and businesses within unsupported countries and regions are prohibited from creating a Shopify account.
- Access to storefronts and accounts is prohibited within unsupported countries and regions.
- Products originating from unsupported countries and regions are prohibited.
- Orders shipping to unsupported countries and regions are prohibited.