Dropshipping with Oberlo
Oberlo is a marketplace that makes it easy to find products to sell online. With Oberlo, you can access a variety of different products such electronics, toys, and cosmetics. Oberlo helps you find products from suppliers all over the world and add them to your own online store.
After you’ve made a sale, your supplier will ship the products from their warehouse directly to your customer. You won't need to store, package, or ship your products.
You can use Oberlo to sell your products in your online store, on social media, and through online marketplaces. If you're already dropshipping with AliExpress, then you can connect your existing products to your Oberlo account.
After you've imported products, set your pricing, and set up a shipping strategy, getting products to your customers follows a similar procedure for every order:
- A customer places an order from your Shopify store and pays the price you have set.
- You receive confirmation of payment from your payment provider.
- You purchase the product at the wholesale price.
- Your supplier ships the order directly to your customer.
- Your customer receives their order.
Your profit margin is the difference between how much the customer paid for the product, and how much the product cost you to buy from the supplier.
The following factors have an effect on your profit margins:
To learn more about pricing your products, see Product pricing.