Configure Oberlo settings
You can configure your Oberlo settings directly in the Oberlo app.
From your Oberlo dashboard, click the Settings icon to access your store and auto update settings.
- Store name: Your Shopify store name.
- Set new products as published: Your products are automatically visible to your customers when you import them from the import list to your store.
- Set products as taxable: Specifies if your products are taxed. For more information about how this applies to you, see Taxes.
- Set unit of measurement for product weight: Set the weight for each product or variant in the import list. This is useful if you're using weight-based shipping rates in Shopify.
- Notify customers about the order fulfillment: Send an email to your customers when the order is fulfilled in Oberlo.
- Custom shipping tracking URL: Enter a URL of a tracking website so that your customers can track their package easily. Oberlo recommends https://www.17track.net/?nums=.
- Disable Shopify login (Pro subscription only): Disables login into Oberlo from the Apps page in the Shopify admin.
Auto update settings
Set the When product is no longer available option to choose what you want Oberlo to do when a supplier runs out of a product:
- Do Nothing: The product is still available for purchase in your Shopify store.
- Unpublish Product: The product is hidden in your Shopify store. If the product is restocked by the supplier, Oberlo does not republish the product in your store. You need to override the product if you want republish it in your store.
- Set Quantity to Zero: The product will appear as Out of stock in your Shopify store. If you want Oberlo to automatically update the stock after a product is restocked, then set the When inventory changes to Update Automatically.
Set the When variant is no longer available option to choose what you want Oberlo to do when a supplier runs out of a product variant:
- Do Nothing: The product variant is still available for purchase in your Shopify store.
- Remove Variant: Removes the variant from the product page in your store. It is no longer visible to your customers and they will not be able to order it. If the product variant is restocked by the supplier, Oberlo does not add the variant to your online store. You need to override the product if you want to make it visible again.
- Set Quantity to Zero: The product variant will appear as Out of stock in your Shopify store.
Set the When the cost changes option to choose what you want Oberlo to do when a supplier changes the cost of a product:
- Do Nothing: The product price remains the same in your Shopify store.
- Update Automatically: The product price is updated according to your Global Pricing Rules settings.
Set the When inventory changes option to choose what you want Oberlo to do when the inventory level of a product changes:
- Do Nothing: No inventory changes are made in your Shopify store.
- Update Automatically: The inventory level is automatically updated in your Shopify store.
You can add a payment card to purchase products from Oberlo.
To configure your payment settings:
From your Oberlo dashboard, click Settings > Suppliers.
In the Oberlo section, click Add Payment Card.
Enter your payment information.
Click Add card.
You can change your payment information at any time.
Email and password settings
You can change your Oberlo email address and password from the Profile page.
To change your settings:
From your Oberlo dashboard, hover over your name badge, then click Profile.
Enter a new name, email address, or a new password in the Profile settings section.
Click Save profile.
Reports provide snapshot of your earnings that are emailed to you regularly.
There are two different ways to build reports:
- You can choose to include all sales metrics in your reports, which includes all sources of revenue (for example, taxes, shipping, and discounts), and revenue from products that are not connected to Oberlo.
- You can choose to receive reports about revenue from products connected to Oberlo only, which doesn't include tax, shipping, and discounts.
You can select to receive email reports daily, weekly, monthly, or any combination of the three.
You can enter the email that you want to use to correspond with your customers in the Reply-to email address section. This email is displayed when you send messages to your customers from the Orders page in the Oberlo app. In the Time zone section, select the time zone that you want to use for data tracking and store information.
You can see your team members and their account privileges on your team settings page. You can also add new members, remove existing members, and edit any member's access privileges on this page.
Add a new team member
To add a new team member:
From your Oberlo dashboard, click Settings > Team.
Click Invite People.
Enter the new team member's email address.
Select an access privilege.
Click Send Invitation.
Edit your existing team members
To edit your existing team members:
From your Oberlo dashboard, click Settings > Team.
Click Edit Privileges next to a team member.
Select the type of access you want to grant to the team member.