Setting up your Oberlo profile
In your Oberlo profile settings, you can set the name, email, and password for your account on oberlo.com.
You can also choose the language that your Oberlo dashboard in Shopify is displayed in.
To access your profile settings, click your account name in your Oberlo dashboard and then click Profile. In the Profile settings section, you can change the following settings:
- Your name - This appears as your name in the Oberlo dashboard as well as in your oberlo.com account. If you create your Oberlo account by downloading the Oberlo app, then your profile uses the name of the Shopify store owner.
- Email - This is the email that you use to log into your account on oberlo.com.
- Password - You can create or add a password for logging into Oberlo through oberlo.com. See Create or change your password for more information.
Create or change your password
After you set up a password on your Oberlo account, you can log in through oberlo.com with your account email. You can create or change your password in your Oberlo dashboard.
- From your Oberlo dashboard, click your Oberlo account name, and then click Profile.
- Enter a password with at least 7 characters in the Password field, and then enter the same password in the Confirm password field.
- If you have already set up an oberlo.com password, then you need to enter your existing password into the Old password field.
- Click Save profile.
Update your language preferences
Your Oberlo app can be displayed in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
You can change the language you want Oberlo to be displayed in by changing your language preferences.
- Go to your Oberlo dashboard.
- Click your Oberlo account name, and then click Profile.
- In the Profile language section, choose a language from the drop-down menu, and then click Save profile.