Managing your Oberlo subscription
You can use Oberlo for free using the Starter plan, but you can select a different plan from the Your plan page in your Oberlo account settings.
Your Oberlo subscription plan never changes automatically. For example, suppose you are on the Basic plan and have 550 products. You then remove 100 products. Although you're now in the threshold for the Starter plan, you're still on the Basic plan. If you want to change to the Starter plan, then you need to manually change your subscription level.
Change your subscription plan
Any subscription changes you make are applied immediately.
- Go to your Oberlo dashboard.
- Click your Oberlo account name, and then click Account > Your plan.
- In the Current Plan section, click Select Plan.
- Click Select below the plan that you want. You'll be redirected to your Shopify store.
- Review the details of the change to your Oberlo subscription, and then click Approve subscription.
Remove Oberlo from Shopify
To stop subscription charges from Oberlo, you can set your subscription plan to the Starter plan. To remove Oberlo from your store, you can delete it from the Apps page in your Shopify store.
From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
Click the delete icon beside the Oberlo icon.
Optional: Select the reason why you are uninstalling the app from the drop-down menu.
Optional: Enter any issues that you experienced with the app.
If you reinstall Oberlo at a later date, then the same Oberlo account connects to your Shopify account again. If you want to use a new or different Oberlo account, then you can start another Shopify account and set up Oberlo on it.