Applying for Shopify Line of Credit
You need to be a store owner to apply for funding through Shopify Line of Credit. Applying for Shopify Line of Credit is a guided process where you can provide the necessary information, review and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and submit your application. The Shopify Lending team will then assist you in completing the application process by guiding you through the submission of the required financial documents.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Finances > Line of Credit.
- Optional: In the How it works > Make repayments section, click Calculate monthly payments to understand what estimated monthly payments and borrowing cost are for a given withdrawal amount.
- Click Apply now to initiate the application and onboarding process.
- Review and confirm your identity and business details.
- Click Accept to confirm that you've read and agree to the Privacy disclosure and consent.
- Click Submit for verification. After submitting the application for verification, you're redirected back to the main product offering page.
- In the Finish submitting your application dialog, carefully review the Line of Credit agreement and any supplemental disclosures presented.
- Click Submit application to confirm your agreement and consent to the Shopify Line of Credit terms.
After submitting your application, you'll receive a confirmation message informing you that your application has been submitted. An advisor from the Shopify Lending team will then email you to request the financial documents required to complete your application.