Some special considerations for German merchants
The country where you operate your business can impact how you design your online store and what information you provide to your customers. Regulations, buyer expectations, and language considerations can help determine what information you include on your online storefront and product pages.
While this is not a complete list, German merchants often make the changes listed in this section to their Shopify stores.
In this section
- Display your store policies and other legal information
- Edit product pages to display tax information, such as VAT, shipping costs and delivery time
- Edit the cart page to display tax information, such as VAT and shipping costs
- Edit the checkout page display an imprint or legal notice, term of service
- Edit the store footer to display the accepted payment methods
- Edit email notifications to add links to PDFs of your terms of service and refund policy
- Additional resources