Set price adjustments
In addition to setting rounding rules for your product prices and shipping rates and setting fixed product prices for countries and regions, you can also control your local pricing by setting price adjustments for countries and regions.
Price adjustments are percentage changes to the base prices of the products in your store. The price adjustment applies to all products sold to customers in a country or region.
You can view a breakdown of how each product price is calculated for each market.
On this page
Set price adjustments for a market
Setting a price adjustment lets you increase or decrease the price of all products for a specific country or region. Price adjustments display as a percentage, meaning that an adjustment of +100% doubles the price of the item, and an adjustment of -50% reduces the price of the item by half.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Markets.
- Click the market that you want to adjust prices for.
- Click Products and pricing.
- In the Price adjustment section, select Price increase from the drop-down menu to set a price adjustment increase, or Price decrease to set a price adjustment decrease.
- Enter the percentage of the adjustment.
- Click Save.
You can also create price adjustments for a country or region using the PriceList API.