Setting up Facebook Shop
When you set up Facebook Shop, Facebook creates a Shop section on your Facebook page that displays your Shopify products.
Set up Facebook Shop in the Facebook channel
- If you haven't installed the Facebook channel, then install the channel.
- Select Facebook Shop as the first feature that you want to set up.
- If you have the Facebook channel installed and you activated another feature during set up, then the Facebook Shop feature is available on the Facebook channel Overview page.
- If you previously set up Instagram Shopping, then you can activate the Facebook Shop feature without needing to add any additional information. Click Activate in the Facebook Shop section of the Facebook channel Overview page.
- If you previously set up Facebook Marketing, then you need to connect a Facebook Commerce Manager account to the Facebook channel to activate Facebook Shop by clicking Start setup in the Facebook Shop section of the Facebook channel Overview page.
- Connect the required Facebook assets.
- Select or skip your data sharing settings.
- Accept Facebook’s terms.
It can take up to 48 hours for Facebook to review your products and approve your store. When the review process finishes, you're notified by email and in your Shopify admin.
If your store isn't approved, then you can contact Facebook for more information. All Facebook accounts, Pages, and products associated with Facebook Shop are subject to approval by Facebook. Your products in Facebook Shop aren't displayed to your customers until the Facebook review process is complete.
If Facebook Shop isn't appearing on your Facebook Page, then make sure that there are no errors on the Facebook channel in your Shopify admin. Your Facebook Page needs to be published, needs to use the Shopping template, and you might need to enable the Shop section in Facebook.