Removing third-party domains
If you no longer want a third-party domain associated with your Shopify store, then you can remove it from your Shopify admin.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Domains.
- In the Third-party domains section, select the domain that you want to remove.
- Do one of the following:
- If your account is on the Basic Shopify plan, then click Remove.
- If your account is on the Shopify, Advanced Shopify, or Shopify Plus plan, then click Manage > Remove.
- Click Remove again to confirm.
After you remove a third-party domain, you can change your DNS settings in your domain provider account to point it to another website. If you want to use your domain name for your Shopify store again after you remove it, then you can reconnect it in your Shopify admin.