Add a contact page to your store
You can add a contact page to your store to let customers get in touch with you. All Shopify themes have a built-in contact form that you can apply to the pages you create.
Create a contact page
You can create a page to which you can add a contact form. If you create a page without any content, then the contact form is all that will appear on the page. If you add content to your page, then your content will show above the contact form. You can include information about how customers can reach you, such as by phone, by mail, or in person.
To create a contact page:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Pages.
- Click Add page.
- In the Title box, type a title for your contact page, such as Contact us or Get in touch.
- In the Content box, type any text that you want to appear above the contact form. You can leave this section blank. Some information that you might want to add in the Content box:
- Short, friendly text such as "We'll get back to you as soon as we can"
- Your store's address, with an image of your physical storefront, if you have a retail location
- Your phone number, if you want customers to be able to reach you by phone
- In the Online store section, choose
contactfrom the Theme template drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Your contact form should now be visible on your Contact page.
You might need to add your contact page to your navigation menu to make it visible on your store.
If your theme supports adding a contact form as a section, then you can add a contact form to existing pages. Refer to Sections and Blocks for more information.
View contact form submissions
Your contact form sends all submissions to the sender email address of your store. You can change the sender email address in the Notifications settings page of your Shopify admin.
The content of the
contact[body] field of your contact form is analyzed by Shopify's spam filters. If Shopify decides that the submission is spam, then the subject of the email will be prefixed with
[SPAM], but the email will still be sent. You can create an email filter to set aside emails with a subject that contains
Shopify sends all contact form submissions, including those marked as spam, to make sure that you don't miss any legitimate messages that are flagged as spam by mistake.