Using Shop Pay brand assets
These guidelines help you use the Shop Pay brand assets correctly. If you use these assets, then you agree to Shop Pay Trademark Usage Guidelines, and understand that violating these guidelines will result in the termination of your license, or permission to use Shop Pay brand assets.
To highlight or promote the installments feature of Shop Pay, the Shop Pay primary logo can be used in association with an Affirm partnership tagline. You should try to display this artwork in full color when possible. Artwork showing the Shop Pay logo together with the partnership tagline is also available in monotone.
You can download all the Shop Pay Installments artwork as a zip file that includes .eps, .jpg, .png, and .svg.
Shop Pay primary logo
Try to use the Shop Pay primary logo in full color when possible. The Shop Pay logo is also available in monotone colors. You can download all the Shop Pay brand assets as a zip file that includes .eps, .jpg, .png, and .svg.
Shop Pay Installments primary artwork
The artwork for Shop Pay Installments combines Shop Pay's primary logo with the Affirm partnership tagline. The Affirm design mark is a trademark of Affirm, Inc. Learn more about Affirm's logo, banner, and button guidelines.
The Shop Pay Installments artwork is also available in monotone colors, but try to use the full color version when possible.
When you can't use the full color artwork, use the monotone option that provides the most contrast.
Use the monotone artwork:
- When you require single color printing
- When it's not possible to get accurate color representation
- On busy or patterned backgrounds
- On backgrounds without enough contrast
When using the Shop Pay Installments artwork, always keep a clear space or padding of 'X' around the artwork to maximize its visual impact in every composition.
'X' refers to the height of the artwork.
To maintain the visual integrity of the Shop Pay Installments artwork, don't scale it below 166 x 42 pixels.
Here are some examples of what you should do when using the Shop Pay Installments artwork.
Here are some examples of what you should avoid when using the Shop Installments artwork.
Learn more about designing for web accessibility.
Trademark usage guidelines
These guidelines explain how you must use and visually present the Shop Pay brand assets. Use of the Shop Pay brand assets indicates your acceptance of these guidelines and that you understand that your use of these brand assets in violation of these guidelines will result in automatic termination of your license and/or permission to use them.
- You may only use these brand assets following the guidelines set out on this page and only for the purpose of promoting the availability of the installments feature of Shop Pay in association with the store of a Shopify merchant, unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing.
- Your use of these brand assets must not mislead consumers as to our sponsorship of, affiliation with or endorsement of your company or your products or services.
- Affirm and the Affirm design are trademarks of Affirm, Inc. We aren't granting you any license to use their trademarks. You should review their compliance requirements before using any of their trademarks.
- Various of the brand assets, including “Shop Pay” and the Shop Pay logo, are our exclusive property, and all goodwill that results from your use of any of those brand assets will be solely to our benefit and you'll not take any action that is at odds with our ownership of those brand assets.
- Our brand assets must be used in a respectful manner. They may not be used in a way that harms us, our products or services, or in a manner which, in our opinion, lessens or otherwise damages our reputation or the goodwill in our trademarks or any other brand assets we own. In other words, don't associate our brand assets with any illicit or illegal activities or use them in a way that is deceptive or harmful.