Shop Pay Installments
Shop Pay Installments offers customers the option to pay for their order in installments at checkout, both online and in store. Orders from 50 USD to 20,000 USD are eligible for installments payments.
Shop Pay Installments is only available for merchants based in the United States, selling in USD, and with both Shopify Payments and Shop Pay activated. Learn more about Shop Pay Installment's eligibility requirements.
Your customers must also meet certain eligibility requirements, including having a billing address in the United States and being signed up for Shop Pay. The total order amount must be between 50 USD to 20,000 USD for customers to qualify for Shop Pay Installments.
Your customers can choose between the following installment payment options at checkout:
- Four, biweekly, interest-free payments, for orders from 50 USD to 999.99 USD.
- Monthly payments for orders from 150 USD to 20,000 USD. Monthly installment orders are interest-bearing from 10 to 36% APR, and may be paid in three, six, or twelve months depending on the purchase amount.
When a customer views your products, the following information about Shop Pay Installments is displayed:
- Calculated installment payment amounts.
- Detailed information for customers who want to learn more about Shop Pay Installments.
- The latest compliance and regulatory information.
Shop Pay Installments can also improve conversion rates and average order value by letting customers know that they have the option to pay for certain orders in installment payments.