Buying products on Handshake
Handshake is a marketplace that helps retailers find wholesale products and suppliers. You can buy wholesale products and manage your orders directly on the Handshake marketplace.
You need a Handshake retailer account to buy products on the Handshake marketplace. Handshake retailer accounts are currently available only to retailers in the United States. If you don't have a Handshake retailer account, then sign up for Handshake.
To place an order on Handshake, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Meet the minimum order value set by the supplier
- Provide a reseller ID, if you didn't provide it when you signed up for Handshake
- Have a shipping and billing address located in the United States
- Pay by credit card
- Go to Handshake.com and find the product that you want to buy.
- Click on the product title to go to the product details page.
- Select the Quantity, and any additional options like color or material, and then click Add to cart.
- Click Cart to go to the Cart page, and then click Checkout this brand.
- Optional: Enter a reseller ID, if you didn't provide it when you signed up for Handshake. Click Submit Reseller ID, and then click Continue to checkout.
- Enter your shipping information, select a shipping method, enter your payment information, and then review your order.
- Click Buy now to place your order.
The order confirmation page shows your order details, and you also receive an email confirmation.
Manage and review orders
You can review and manage your orders on the Orders page by clicking Account, then Orders. You can filter your orders to view open or canceled orders, and sort orders by time period, like the last 60 days.
To review a specific order, click View order details. You can view the details for the order, such as the current status, and tracking information if available. If you have any questions or need to update your order, then you can contact the supplier by clicking Contact in the Status section.