Buying products on Handshake
You can buy wholesale products and manage your orders directly on the Handshake marketplace.
To buy products on the Handshake marketplace, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You need to have a Handshake retailer account.
- Your order's value needs to meet the minimum order value set by the supplier.
- If you didn't provide your legal business name when you signed up for Handshake, then you need to provide it when placing your first order.
- You need to have a shipping and billing address located in the United States.
- You need to have a valid credit card.
Place an order
To place an order, you need to add products to your shopping cart, enter your shipping information, select a shipping method, and enter your payment information. Each order can contain products from one supplier only. If you want to buy products from more than one supplier, then you need to place an order with each supplier separately.
- Go to handshake.com and log in to your Handshake retailer account.
- Find the product that you want to buy and click the product title to go to the product details page.
- Select the Quantity, and any additional options like color or size, and then click Add to cart.
- Click the cart icon to go to the shopping cart page, and then click Checkout XX items.
- If you didn't provide your legal business name when you signed up for Handshake, then enter it in the Legal Business name field, and then click Confirm.
- Enter your shipping information, select a shipping method, enter your payment information, and then review your order.
- Click Buy now to place your order.
After you place your order you receive an email confirmation.
Manage and review orders
You can review and manage your orders in Account > Orders. You can do the following actions on the Orders page:
- Filter your orders to view open or canceled orders.
- Sort your orders by time period, such as the last 60 days.
- View a specific order's information, such as the current order's status or tracking information.
- Contact your supplier directly.