You can update and customize Stocky to best suit your needs.
Update personal information
- Click Preferences
- Click Privacy
- Update the name of the Shop owner so that all communications from Stocky are addressed to the correct person.
- Update the From email so that account related alerts and reports are sent to the correct email address.
Enable and name custom fields
Stocky lets you create two additional custom fields per product variant.
- In the Stocky app, click Preferences, and then click Custom Fields.
- Select whether you want to use a date field or a text field.
- Select the field type that you want by clicking the checkbox to enable it and also enter a name. For example, Warehouse Location.
- Click Save Changes.
Choosing where custom fields are displayed
By default, your custom fields are available on the Variant report page, but you can choose if they should be shown on the Purchase order and Purchase order planner pages as well.
To enable custom fields on these pages, click Purchase Orders and then select the additional fields in the Table Columns section.
- Click Preferences > Tax Rates > New Tax Rates
- Enter a name for reference and then the tax rate as a percentage.
- Enter the code that you wand to appear on your purchase orders.
You can also set a default tax rate. This is applied to all newly created purchase orders unless a tax rate is specified in the supplier settings.
Show tax rates on purchase orders
- Click Preferences > Purchase Orders
- Select both Settings for draft PO and Settings for confirmed PO
- Click Tax Rate
- Click Update