You can track stock transfers between your locations in Stocky. This lets you know where your inventory is at all times.
For example, if you’re having a regional sale in California, then you can transfer your stock ahead of time to the closest location to be ready for the sale. When the products arrive, you can accept the stock transfer within Stocky to update your inventory levels.
- In Stocky, click Inventory > New Stock Transfer.
- Enter the locations the stock is moving between, then click Create.
- Add the products and quantities.
- When you're ready to send the products, click Send. This reduces the inventory levels at the origin location of the transfer.
- When the inventory has arrived at the destination of the transfer, click Receive. This increases the inventory levels at the destination location of the transfer.