You can manually stop any event, even those that have a scheduled end, from the Launchpad dashboard.
When you create an event, you can schedule the date and time for it to end. If you schedule an ending for your event, then it ends automatically at the chosen date and time. If you don't schedule an end date and time, then you must manually stop the event.
- Open the Event page in the Launchpad app.
- From your Shopify admin, Click Launchpad.
- Click the event to open it.
- Click End event, and then click OK.
Your store returns to the state it was in before the event started with the following exceptions:
- If your event made products available to sales channels, then these products remain available.
- Inventories aren't adjusted after the event ends.
- If you chose to use a different theme during your event, then you also chose a theme to use after the event ends. This after-event theme is applied to your store at the end of the event.
- If you chose to use specific Shopify scripts during your event, then you also chose scripts to use after the event ends. These after-event scripts are applied to your store at the end of the event.
To learn more about what changes occur during an event, refer to Changes that occur before, during, and after an event.