Talking to Kit
You can use Kit to run ads on Facebook and Instagram, get reports on your business, post social media updates, and set business goals.
Conversations with Kit
From the Kit dashboard, you can change how often Kit messages you with advertising opportunities:
- Morning check-in - Turn this on to let Kit message you each morning to ask if there's anything you want it to do.
- Market new products - Turn this on to let Kit ask you if you want to advertise the new products that you've added to your store.
- Reinvest ad profits - Turn this on to let Kit encourage you to reinvest profits from your ads into more advertising.
- Retarget potential customers - Turn this on to receive a message when Kit identifies a potential customer clicking on one of your ads.
- Report on ad spend - Turn this on to have Kit send you a daily report on how your ads are performing.
- Run Instagram ads - Turn this on to have Kit prompt you to turn uploaded photos and videos into Instagram ads.
- Talk to Yotpo - Turn this on to have Kit prompt you to turn 5-star Yotpo reviews into ads.
How to talk to Kit
Kit starts conversations by presenting you with different options. You can talk with Kit by choosing which option you want to continue the conversation.
When Kit prompts you for an answer, you can respond with a number to choose one of the options.
You can say
hi kit or
hi at any time to start a new conversation with Kit, even if you're in the middle of a conversation. This cancels whatever you were doing with Kit.
Taking a break
You can stop a conversation or pause messages to stop them temporarily.
stop if you want to cancel all messages from Kit. This stops all messaging from Kit but does not remove Kit from your store.
start if you want to start talking to Kit again.
pause to disable Kit updates. When paused, Kit only responds to your messages and won't message you directly.
You can text
resume to start getting messages again.