Shopify POS Go
Shopify POS Go
The POS Go for Shopify POS is an all-in-one mobile POS device built for reliable, fast, and simple on-the-floor selling. This hand-held device functions as a POS station, barcode scanner, and card reader, that helps you to easily process transactions without the hassle of additional hardware.
On this page
To use the POS Go, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your store is in a supported country for Shopify POS.
- You have Shopify Payments activated as your store's payment provider
- Your physical retail locations are based in the same country that your store is based in
- You have a WPA2 Wifi network
Supported payment types for POS Go
The POS Go built-in card reader supports tap, chip and swipe payments for the following payment types:
- Visa and Visa Debit
- Mastercard and Mastercard Debit
- American Express
- Discover (USA and Canada only)
- Diner's Club (USA and Canada only)
- Interac (Canada only)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Most national debit cards like Interac, Girocard, or eftpos cards that are co-branded with Visa or Mastercard can process payments outside their home countries using Visa and Mastercard.
Where to buy the POS Go
Shopify's POS Go is available from the Shopify Hardware Stores in the following locations:
The POS Go is compatible with secure pin Wifi or wired LAN receipt printers. Bluetooth isn't supported. Review the list of supported receipt printers here. Learn more about setting up a Wifi receipt printer.