This page was printed on May 24, 2022. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/shopify-pos/inventory-management/stocky/reporting/supplier-reports.
If you want to create a report to send to one of your suppliers, then follow these steps:
- In the Stocky app, click Reports, and then click Variant.
- Select a Vendor.
- Select the columns that you want to include in the report, and then click Update.
- In the Sales between section, select the dates that you want represented in the report, and then click Update.
- Click Save Report, enter a name for the report, and then click Create report.
- Click either CSV or PDF to download the report in the file format that you want.