Shopify Fulfillment Network
- Preparing for the Shopify Fulfillment Network
- Inbound transfers
- Order management
- BFCM and holiday schedule
- Managing your account with the Shopify Fulfillment Network
- Contacting support
- Shopify Fulfillment Network and COVID-19 FAQ
- Inventory management
- Expected orders
- Shopify Fulfillment Network Terms
The Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) delivers orders to your customers. Store inventory close to customers in fulfillment centers across the US and Canada for fast, affordable shipping. Manage all business data including shipment tracking, customer data, and inventory levels all in one place.
Currently, US-based and Canadian-based businesses are invited to apply and join the SFN.
Review the following criteria to check if SFN is the right fit for your business:
- Your business sells in the United States.
- You have fewer than 2,000 SKUs.
- You ship between 10 and 10,000 orders per day.
- You don't sell any regulated or perishable products.
After you prepare and send your inventory to the network of fulfillment centers, they pick, pack, and ship your products to your customers when an order is placed, freeing up your time to focus on growing your business.
Getting started with Shopify Fulfillment Network
If you're new to the Shopify Fulfillment Network, then follow these steps to get set up.
- Make sure that your products are eligible for the SFN.
- Assign SKUs and barcodes to your products and variants.
- Upload your products to the SFN app.
- Create an inbound transfer in the SFN app.
- Pack and label your products.
- Send your products to a Shopify Fulfillment Center location.
- Set up your shipping rates for the SFN in the Shipping section of your Shopify admin.