Getting started with the Shopify Fulfillment Network
Before you begin using the Shopify Fulfillment Network, you need to prepare your products and business within Shopify. Preparing your products in advance helps make sure that the fulfillment centers are ready to receive your inbound transfers, which gets your products ready for fulfillment faster.
Getting started with Shopify Fulfillment Network
If you're new to the Shopify Fulfillment Network, then follow these steps to get set up.
- Make sure that your products are eligible for the SFN.
- Assign SKUs and barcodes to your products and variants.
- Upload your products to the SFN app.
- Create an inbound transfer in the SFN app.
- Pack and label your products.
- Send your products to a Shopify Fulfillment Center location.
- Set up your shipping rates for the SFN in the Shipping section of your Shopify admin.
If you want to fulfill orders in Canada, then there are additional steps you need to complete. Learn more about getting started with Shopify Fulfillment Network in Canada.