Hide variants from the inventory list in Shopify Fulfillment Network
You can hide variants that you don't want to display in your Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) inventory list. For example, you might want to hide products that you no longer sell. When you set variants as hidden, you can choose whether to hide or unhide these products in the inventory list by selecting Show hidden products in list. Products that are set as hidden have a Hidden label.
You can choose whether to hide variants in the following ways:
- by selecting multiple variants at the same time on the Inventory tab
- by editing specific variants on the variant details page
Hide variants in the Inventory tab
- In the SFN app, click the Inventory tab.
- Select the variants that you want to hide.
- Click Hide products.
- Click Hide products again to save your changes.
After you hide variants from from the inventory list, you can unhide them again by selecting variants with the Hidden label, and then clicking Unhide products.