Packing slips for Shopify Fulfillment Network
Every package fulfilled by Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) includes a packing slip printed on 4 inch by 6 inch paper. Packing slips include shipping and billing addresses, and product information such as SKU number, weight, and quantity. You can edit and preview the packing slip template in your Shopify admin.
All your Shopify orders use the same packing slip template regardless of whether they are fulfilled by SFN. When you change your packing slip template to the SFN template, the packing slips that you print from your Shopify admin also use the same template.
Apps that add gift messages or order notes aren't supported by SFN and don't affect the information that's displayed on SFN packing slips.
The following table displays how your packing slips are printed on the default Shopify template and the SFN recommended template.
|Paper size||Default Shopify template||SFN template|
|4 inches by 6 inches|
Set up the SFN packing slip template
Your packing slips are rendered using Liquid, a template language created by Shopify. If you are comfortable using HTML, CSS, and Liquid, then you can edit your packing slip template from your Shopify admin.
- In your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.
- In the Packing slips section, click Edit.
- Highlight all of the code in the editor, and then delete it.
- Download the SFN packing slip template.
- Copy all the Liquid code in the template file, and then paste it into the editor.
- Select Preview template to see your changes.
- Click Save.
If you want to change your packing slip back to the default Shopify template, then click Revert to default in the editing page.