Shopify Fulfillment Network
- Getting started with the Shopify Fulfillment Network
- Inbound transfers
- Order management
- Submitting special projects
- Prices and billing
- Contacting support
- Inventory management
- Preassembled Kits
- Expected orders
- BFCM and holiday information
- Shopify Fulfillment Network and COVID-19 FAQ
- Shopify Fulfillment Network Terms
The Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN) delivers orders to your customers. Store inventory close to customers in fulfillment centers across the US and Canada for fast, affordable shipping. Manage all business data including shipment tracking, customer data, and inventory levels all in one place.
Currently, US-based and Canadian-based businesses are invited to apply and join the SFN.
Review the following criteria to check if SFN is the right fit for your business:
- Your business sells in the United States or Canada.
- You ship a minimum of 3 orders per day.
- You don't sell any regulated or perishable products.
After you prepare and send your inventory to the network of fulfillment centers, they pick, pack, and ship your products to your customers when an order is placed, freeing up your time to focus on growing your business.