Company location created
The Company location created trigger starts a workflow when a new location is added for a company.
The following actions can be used in workflows that start with the Company location created trigger.
- Update company location note
- Update company location payment terms
- Update editable shipping address for company location
- Update checkout to draft for company location
- Update company location metafield
- Remove company location metafield
In this example workflow, the location note is updated when a new location is created for a company.
Testing the Company location created trigger
To test a workflow that starts with this trigger, add a new location to a company.
The Company location created trigger allows actions to be taken with the CompanyLocation Graphql API object.