Managing user security for your organization
This page was printed on Jan 24, 2022. For the current version, visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shopify-plus/security.
From Users > Security in the Shopify organization admin, you can manage what your users can do within your organization. Security management includes the following tasks:
- Require users to log in using two-step authentication.
- Add or remove a verified domain.
- Set up SAML authentication for your users.
- Choose the level of SAML enforcement that you want.
- Reset two-step authentication for users.
- Generate an API token to add or remove users through your identity provider with SCIM.