To track the growth of your business through the Experts Marketplace, you can view metrics related to jobs that you've received and completed. These metrics are important to monitor because they can affect your ranking in Experts Marketplace search, which impacts the number of jobs that you receive.
You also receive a biweekly report on your performance in the Experts Marketplace by email.
Metrics overview dashboard
The metrics overview dashboard gives you insight into your performance in the Experts Marketplace over a period of time. When the dashboard loads, the chart shows data for the last 30 days. You can alter the date range using the date range picker.
The metrics for the selected date range are compared with metrics for the previous equivalent date range. For example, metrics for December 1 to December 31 are compared with metrics for October 31 to November 30. This comparison lets you identify whether your performance has improved or degraded over time.
|Metric||What it shows for the date range|
Shows the number of jobs received through matching or direct requests. Jobs received from prospective merchants aren't counted in this metric.
Shows the number of jobs that the merchant has confirmed as completed, and jobs that were not confirmed as completed but received a review.
Shows the number of jobs that have at least one paid invoice.
Shows the number of jobs that you didn't respond to within a 72-hour period. Expired jobs negatively impact your rating.
|No initial response||
Shows the number of jobs that are at risk of expiring. You need to decline or respond to a job within 72 hours of receiving a job request or the job will expire.
Shows the number of jobs that you declined to pursue.
|Average response time||
Shows the average time it takes you to respond to a merchant after receiving a job request. A high average response time negatively impacts your rating.
Shows the number of job requests that you responded to where the merchant responded back. This indicates that they're receptive to your response and want to continue working with you.
Shows the number of jobs where a merchant has declined to continue the job.
Shows the number of reviews that you received across all services.
A list of the most frequently requested services over the selected time period, and the number of requests for each service.
The ratings that you've received over the selected time period for communication and quality of work across all services.
Metrics in the biweekly email report
The following information is sent to you every two weeks and reflects your recent performance in the Experts Marketplace.
Metrics for job requests received
- Total job requests received - The number of jobs you’ve received within the period
- Percentage of job requests responded to - The percentage of jobs you responded to in order to accept, decline, or find out more details about the job
- Average response time - The amount of time it takes you to respond to a job after its been received
- Percentage of jobs declined without responding to - The percentage of jobs you declined right away, without responding to the merchant
- Percentage of jobs that expired - The percentage of jobs that you didn't respond to within a 72-hour period
- Percentage of job requests that you responded to and the merchants responded back - The percentage of merchants that respond to your responses, indicating that they’re receptive to your response and want to continue working with you
- Percentage of job requests you responded to where merchants rejected your response - The percentage of merchants who, after receiving a response from you, no longer wanted to continue working with you
Job success indicators
- Jobs completed (with merchant confirmation) - The number of jobs that the merchants you’ve worked with have indicated as completed
- Jobs with first invoice paid - The number of jobs that have had at least one invoice paid
- Reviews received - The number of reviews you’ve received for your work
- Average review rating - The average rating across all the reviews you’ve received