Shopify feature releases
Stay up-to-date with the latest features and updates in Shopify, and discover new ways to build your business.
- You can now view summaries of all your active sales channels from your Shopify Home.
- Discover new sales channels by clicking the
+button beside Sales Channels in your Shopify admin.
- Reach millions of new customers by selling your products directly on Wanelo.
- Customers can buy your products without leaving Wanelo’s mobile apps and website.
- You can now publish your products, such as home goods and furniture, to Houzz.
- Your products will be visible to 40 million active users on Houzz.
Pricing and Plans
- Messenger is now available to merchants in Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Attach files to Timeline comments
- You can now attach files to your Timeline conversations by dragging and dropping them directly into the comment box.
Customer email notifications
- New default email notification templates are available to communicate with your customers.
- Customize existing templates, add a custom logo, and change the color scheme of your email notifications.
- Facebook Pixel is now available for your Shopify store.
- Pixel allows you to retarget, optimize, and track the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns.
- Shopify's integration with Facebook Messenger allows you to communicate directly with customers.
- Notify your customers about their orders and answer their questions all in one thread.
- Shopify is offering cash advances to eligible merchants to help you grow your business.
- Shopify Capital is not a loan — it is a cash advance in exchange for a percentage of your daily future sales.
- Postmates allows you to provide on-demand deliveries to your local customers.
- Eligible customers can choose to have their purchases delivered through Postmates during checkout.