You can activate on-demand deliveries from the Shipping settings page in your Shopify admin.
If your business is located in a supported city, then you can use courier services like Postmates and UberRUSH to offer on-demand delivery to your customers at checkout. When a customer selects on-demand delivery, you can request a courier to deliver their order when you're processing it in your Shopify admin. When the order is ready, a courier will be dispatched to your store or shipping address to pick up the order and deliver it to your customer. You can use on-demand delivery services to help build your business in some great ways:
- Offer your local customers fast and affordable same-day delivery options at checkout, without any extra up-front costs to you.
- Use adjustable billing to create promotions for free local delivery on select orders. You can absorb or pass on as much of the delivery cost as you want.
- Allow customers to track the location of their deliveries in real-time.
Did you know?
Learn more about how to set up and request on-demand deliveries in your Shopify admin:
- Activate an on-demand delivery service in your Shopify admin
- Learn more about delivery services like Postmates or UberRUSH
- Review billing and pricing options for on-demand deliveries