After you've activated an on-demand delivery service, you need to enter your business's contact information and any special instructions for the couriers who will pick up your orders.
To configure your on-demand delivery settings:
From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Shipping.
In the Local deliveries section, click On-demand delivery settings for the service that you're using:
On the Settings page, enter:
- Contact details: your name and the name of your store, so that the couriers know who to contact.
- Notifications: your email address, so you get notified when someone places an order and selects on-demand delivery delivery.
- Pickup details: any instructions for couriers when they arrive at the store to pick up an order, and make sure that the Address that appears here is the same as the one that you want to use for on-demand deliveries. If you have more than one store location, then you need to choose the one that you want to use for on-demand deliveries.
- Availability: the time that couriers can come to pick up the order (for example, if your store closes at 5:00pm, then you won't want a courier arriving at 6:00pm).
- Constraints: any delivery restrictions (for example, you can restrict on-demand delivery based on the maximum order price, or make some products ineligible for on-demand delivery). These restrictions decide whether customers see the on-demand delivery option at checkout.
After you've configured your on-demand delivery settings, you're ready to schedule a pickup.
Make sure that you have a shipping zone that includes your local delivery area in the United States. If you don't have one already, then you can create a new one on the Shipping settings page in your Shopify admin.