Krav til den helt nye Amazon-salgskanalen
Før du begynner å bruke den helt nye Amazon-salgskanalen, må du sørge for at du oppfyller kvalifiseringskravene. Hvis du er kvalifisert, kan du aktivere salgskanalen i Shopify-administrator.
Adding the Amazon sales channel in Shopify is free, but you'll need an Amazon Professional Seller account to use it. You'll be charged a monthly fee by Amazon, plus a referral fee based on your product's category. If you have any questions about selling fees, then contact Amazon Support.
To use the Amazon sales channel, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You have a Professional Seller account on Amazon Seller Central, with selling on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca enabled. Amazon charges a monthly subscription and fees for selling.
- You sell in USD (for Amazon.com) or in CAD (for Amazon.ca). You can only use the Amazon sales channel with the region that matches your store currency on Shopify.
- Your return policy is as good or better than the Amazon return policy.
- Your store is on an active Shopify subscription plan.
- You only create listings on Amazon.