- Add a hover effect to product images
- Adding a view all function to collection pages
- Changing your catalog page
- Changing your collections page
- Creating subcategories of products
- Featuring collections on a page using a menu
- Filtering collections with product tags
- Filtering a collection with more than one product tag drop-down
- Changing the number of products shown on collection pages
You can group your products into categories, known as collections, to organize them or make it easier for customers to discover them. You can customize the way your store displays collections.
Before customizing your theme, make sure that you understand what level of support is available.
If you use a free theme from Shopify, we can help if you have trouble with supported customizations. Supported customizations include all tutorials in the Shopify Help Center that do not have the warning message shown in the Unsupported customizations section below. You can chat, email, or call us any time.
Unsupported customizations are outside the scope of our support service. This means that we’re not able to help you if you run into problems. All unsupported customizations include the following warning message:
If you are having trouble with an unsupported customization, then consider hiring a Shopify Expert. There’s also a growing community on our forums. You’ll often find friendly and helpful advice there.
If you do not use a free theme from Shopify, then customizations for your theme are not supported by Shopify. To find out what kind of support is available for your theme, go to your Themes page, and click Customize theme. Next, click the
... button beside your theme name in the top-left corner of the theme editor. Select Support: