- Add a hover effect to product images
- Adding a view all function to collection pages
- Changing your catalog page
- Changing your collections page
- Creating subcategories of products
- Featuring collections on a page using a menu
- Filtering collections with product tags
- Filtering a collection with more than one product tag drop-down
- Showing more products on collection pages
- Special characters in handles
You can make advanced customizations to your store's collections page:
Add a hover effect to the product images in collections on your Shopify store.
Add a view all function to collections on your Shopify store.
Change the catalog page of your Shopify store.
Change the /collections and /products pages of your Shopify store.
Use product tags to create subcategories of products in your online Shopify store.
Learn how to feature collections on a page using a menu.
Let customers search a collection using product tags on your Shopify store.
Learn more about filtering collections
Show more products in each page of a collection in your Shopify store.
Special characters may be replaced or removed when you save a page, product, or collection handle.
Before you customize your theme, make sure you understand what level of support to expect.
We can help if you have trouble with supported customizations. You can chat, email, or call us any time.
Unsupported customizations fall outside the scope of our support service. This means that we’re not able to help you if you run into problems. The good news is that we’ve classified each tutorial according to its level of difficulty, to help you decide whether to attempt it on your own. There’s also a growing community on our forums - you’ll often find friendly and helpful advice there.
You could also consider hiring a Shopify Expert to do your customizations for you.