- Add captions or labels to product images
- Add an inventory table
- Add a quantity selector
- Add a size chart
- Add tabs to product descriptions
- Add a Want button
- Allow pre-orders
- Automatically select the first variant
- Find a variant ID
- Get customization information for products
- Hide product prices or disable your cart
- Hide variants that are sold out
- Make 'Pick an option' the default choice for drop-downs
- Limit cart quantities to in-stock items
- Recommend related products
- Select variants by clicking their images
- Sell products in bundles
- Show featured image
- Show inventory quantities
- Show labels for products with only one option
- Show SKU numbers
- Show VAT prices
- Stay on the product page when items are added to the cart
- Update a theme to use variant images
- Use products with multiple options
Customizations to product pages are generally made in your Settings, or in the
product.liquid template (or its alternatives that you create).
Before you customize your theme, make sure you understand what level of support to expect.
We can help if you have trouble with supported customizations. You can chat, email, or call us any time.
Unsupported customizations fall outside the scope of our support service. This means that we’re not able to help you if you run into problems. The good news is that we’ve classified each tutorial according to its level of difficulty, to help you decide whether to attempt it on your own. There’s also a growing community on our forums - you’ll often find friendly and helpful advice there.
You could also consider hiring a Shopify Expert to do your customizations for you.