- Add a back to top button
- Choose which payment icons show in your footer
- Add a lightbox to images
- Add a security badge
- Create alternate templates
- Customize your gift card image
- Updating the product form to support dynamic checkout buttons
- Get a customer's location
- Remove the author's name from blog posts
- Remove 'Powered by Shopify'
- Edit storefront search results
- Verify your domain with third-party services
You can make site-wide customizations to your store, including changes to your typography, modifications to your site header or footer, and the addition of features that appear on many or all pages, such as a security badge, or a back-to-the-top button.
Supported and unsupported tutorials
Some of the theme code customization tutorials are supported by Shopify, and some are not. This applies only if you use a free theme from Shopify. If you use a paid theme, then Shopify can't help with theme code customization tutorials. Instead, you might be able to reach out to your theme's developer for support. To learn more about support for paid themes, see Paid themes.
A supported theme code customization tutorial is any tutorial that includes the following note at the top of the page:
An unsupported theme code customization tutorial is any tutorial that includes the following caution at the top of the page: