- Add a back to top button
- Choose which payment icons show in your footer
- Add a lightbox to images
- Add a security badge
- Create alternate templates
- Customize your gift card image
- Updating the product form to support dynamic checkout buttons
- Enable autocomplete for search boxes
- Get a customer's location
- Remove the author's name from blog posts
- Remove 'Powered by Shopify'
- Edit storefront search results
- Verify your domain with third-party services
You can make site-wide customizations to your store, including changes to your typography, modifications to your site header or footer, and the addition of features that appear on many or all pages, such as a security badge, or a back-to-the-top button.
Support for themes
Before customizing your theme, make sure that you understand what level of support is available.
Unsupported customizations are outside the scope of our support service. This means that we’re not able to help you if you run into problems. Unsupported customizations include all of the tutorials that have the following caution:
If you are having trouble with an unsupported customization, then you can reach out to a Shopify Expert for help. You can also check out other support options in Additional resources for theme support.
Supported customizations include all of the tutorials that don't have the caution shown in the Unsupported customizations section above.
Themes not supported by Shopify
If you buy a third-party theme, then you need to obtain support for any customizations to the theme from the developer of that theme. Each theme developer offers a different level of support. To find out what kind of support is available for your theme:
- Go to your Themes page in the admin.
- Click the Customize button.
Click the Theme settings tab near the top of the toolbar on the left:
Click Read documentation or Support: