Using draft orders in B2B
Orders that are sent directly to you instead of through the online store can be created as draft orders. If the draft order has a B2B customer assigned to it, then the prices automatically reflect the price list set for that company.
Creating a draft order for a company
If a company submits a purchase order with you outside of your Shopify store, such as by email or on the phone, then you can create a draft order for their purchase.
- In your Shopify admin, go to Orders.
- Click Create order.
- In Customer, select a B2B customer.
- Select the company that the order is for.
- To add a product, search for the product, and then click Add.
- Click Collect payment.
- Select one of the following:
- If the customer uses a credit card as their payment method, then select Pay by credit card, enter the credit card information, and then process the payment.
- If the customer uses a different payment method, such as a check, cash, or money order, then select Mark as paid.