Upgrading to Shopify Markets Pro
If you meet the requirements, then you can upgrade to Markets Pro directly from your Shopify admin. Markets Pro makes multiple changes to your store and you should review the changes before you upgrade Markets Pro.
After your store is reviewed for Markets Pro, you receive an email and a notification on the Markets page of your Shopify admin.
Before you upgrade to Markets Pro
Before you upgrade to Markets Pro, make sure that you understand the following changes that Markets Pro will make to your online store when your store is reviewed:
Upgrade to Markets Pro
You can upgrade to Markets Pro directly from the Markets page in your Shopify admin. Your store review might take up to five business days.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Markets.
- Click Upgrade to Markets Pro.
- Optional: In the Markets Pro shipping rates section, you can do the following:
- To download a CSV file with Markets Pro shipping rates, click Download rate table.
- To calculate Markets Pro shipping rates, click Explore more rates.
- In the What happens next section, click Manage, and then choose to upgrade to Markets Pro manually or automatically after your store is reviewed:
- To upgrade to Markets Pro automatically, select Automatic, and then click Close.
- To upgrade to Markets Pro manually yourself, select Manual, and then click Close.
- Select I accept the Terms of Service.
- Click Submit.
If you chose to upgrade to Markets Pro manually, then after your store is reviewed you can upgrade in Settings > Markets > Complete upgrade. After you upgrade Markets Pro, you can set up your Markets Pro and store settings.
Turn off Markets Pro
If you no longer want to use Markets Pro for your international orders, then you need to contact Shopify Support and request to turn off Markets Pro for your store. Only store owners can turn off Markets Pro.
After you turn off Markets Pro, consider the following:
- Non-primary markets are deactivated. You'll need to review your markets and reactivate them before cross-border sales resume.
- Review and update your shipping rates after turning off Markets Pro. Shipping rates don't automatically revert to how they were before upgrading to Markets Pro.
- Orders created prior to turning off Markets Pro still need to be fulfilled through Markets Pro. Orders placed afterward can use other fulfillment methods.
You can upgrade to Markets Pro again from Settings > Markets.