Requirements and considerations for using the Faire sales channel
Before you start using the Faire sales channel, review the following requirements and considerations.
On this page
Requirements for using the Faire sales channel
To use the Faire sales channel, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Your business needs to be based in one of the eligible countries or regions.
- Your store currency needs to be in AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK, or USD.
Considerations for using the Faire sales channel
Before you start using the Faire sales channel, review the following considerations:
- The Faire sales channel is free to install and use, but you still need to pay commission fees for orders that you receive through the Faire marketplace.
- The Faire sales channel doesn't recognize duplicate products. When you import products, you need to make sure that these products aren't already on Faire.
- The Faire sales channel doesn't support dropshipping. After you sign up, you need to provide a valid, physical address to receive any products that you order on Faire.
- Changes to your orders aren't synced back from Shopify to Faire. For example, if you fulfill a Faire order on Shopify, then this change isn't reflected on Faire.
- Pre-orders and prepacks aren't supported on the Faire sales channel.
Refer to the Faire help center to learn more about how you can sell your Faire product, including any limitations and tips.