Shopify Marketplace Connect app requirements
To use the Shopify Marketplace Connect app, your Shopify store needs to meet the following requirements:
- You need a Shopify online store, and your store can't be password protected.
- You need to have a valid payment provider activated in your Shopify admin.
- You need to have shipping rates set up for the countries that you want to sell to, and accept payments in a currency that's supported in that country.
- You need to have a verified seller account for the sales marketplace that you want to connect your Shopify store to. Review the following guides to setting up a seller's account for the supported marketplaces:
- For Amazon, refer to the Amazon Seller Central page for the region that you want to sell in. For example, Become an Amazon seller for Amazon.com, and Become an Amazon seller for Amazon.ca. Ensure that you sign up for an Amazon seller's account in the correct country that you want to sell in.
- For Walmart (United States only), refer to The Beginner's Guide to Selling on Walmart Marketplace.
- For eBay, refer to How to register as a seller on eBay.
- For Etsy, refer to Start selling on Etsy.
Some marketplaces have additional requirements to sell on their platforms. Before you connect to a marketplace, you should review their Terms of Service agreements and documentation.
For additional support, contact the Shopify Marketplace Connect team through email, or by using the chat feature in the app.