In the Shop app, you can access reports that track how the Shop sales channel is affecting your business. For example, you can run a report on how many sales have happened through your Shop app checkout, or which websites are referring customers to your Shop Store.
View performance analytics
If you have the Shop channel installed in your Shopify store, then you can find information about how Shop is impacting your business. For example, you can find details on your sales, orders, follower count, tracking, and impressions.
- From your Shopify Admin, go to Sales Channel > Shop.
- Click Analytics.
- View a specific performance metric and select a time frame, if applicable.
In your analytics, All Shop refers to sales or orders made using the Shop app and Shop Pay. Shop Pay includes sales or orders made on any available channel, including your online store.
If you don't have enough customers using Shop, then certain performance metrics won't be available. These metrics are available once more customers start using Shop.
View a list of the sessions referred by the Shop mobile app
In your Shopify reports, sessions referred by the Shop mobile app are listed in the sessions by referrer report and the sessions over time report as
shop_app in the UTM Campaign Name source column. You can filter the list by referrer name to view only sessions referred by Shop.
- In Shopify, go to Analytics > Reports.
- Under Acquisition, click Sessions by referrer.
- Click Edit columns, and then select UTM campaign source.
- Click Manage filters.
- Click Select filter, and then select UTM campaign source.
- Click Search and then select or enter
- Click Apply filters to view a list of sales referred by Shop.