Setting up TikTok Shop
To use TikTok Shop, your store needs to meet the following requirements:
- Your store needs to be located in the United States, and have a verifiable address in your Locations settings.
- You need to have an online store, and a TikTok for Business account.
- You need to display a return policy page on your online store. Learn more about setting up your return rules and return policy.
- Your products need to meet TikTok's product guidelines.
Set up TikTok Shop
If you meet the requirements to use TikTok Shop, then you can install the TikTok sales channel, and set up TikTok Shop in your Shopify admin.
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Apps and sales channels.
- From the Apps and sales channels pages, click Shopify App Store.
- If applicable, then log in to continue to the Shopify App Store.
- From the Shopify App Store, search for TikTok to learn more about the sales channel.
- Click Add channel.
- On the Set up TikTok Shop page, in the TikTok Shop section, click Connect.
- In the Sign Up dialog, do either of the following:
- If you already have a TikTok for Business account, then click Log in.
- To register as a merchant on TikTok, fill in the Phone number, Email, and Password fields, and then click Register as merchant.
- On the Connect to Shopify? dialog, review the TikTok Shop Merchant Terms of Service, and then click Connect.
- In the Shop information section, click Verify to verify your shop information.
- In the Upload Documents dialog, complete the required fields, and then click Next.
- Click Finish setup.
For more information on setting up TikTok Shop, refer to TikTok for Shopify - User Guide on TikTok Shop Academy.