Hide product prices
You can hide all of your product prices and reveal them again in the future by editing your currency formats.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings.
- Click Store details.
- In the Store currency section, click Change formatting.
- Wrap the first two formats in a
spanelement with a class set to
hidden. Don't use quotes. For example, below is the HTML with currency format for a store that uses USD as its currency:
Below is the HTML without currency format:
This should hide all the prices on your storefront. If prices are still showing, then you need to add some code to the bottom of your theme's stylesheet. Continue to follow the next steps.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme you want to edit, click the … button to open the actions menu, and then click Edit code.
- In the Assets directory, click to open your
theme.scss.liquidfile. The name of the stylesheet can vary theme to theme, so if you cannot find
theme.scss.liquid, look for one of the following:
- At the very bottom of the file, add the following code:
- Click Save.
When you are ready to show your prices again, change your shop's currency to any other one, then change it back to your own currency. This reverts your settings to the default money formats for your shop's currency and shows the prices in your storefront again.