- Editing your theme
- Add a contact page
- Add an announcement bar
- Add a newsletter signup
- Add order notes
- Languages and wording
- Accessibility for themes
- Add recommended products
- Add complementary products
- Change your catalog page
- Add storefront filtering
- Remove 'Powered by Shopify'
- Add Follow on Shop
- Add a delivery date picker
After you choose a theme that defines the basic look and feel of your online store, you can customize the theme to suit your unique brand. You can use the theme editor to customize your theme content and settings from your Shopify admin. The theme editor includes a theme preview and a sidebar or menu that you can use to make changes to your theme settings, and to add, remove, edit, and rearrange content. For more information about which sections and settings are available for your theme, refer your theme's documentation.
If your theme doesn't include settings for the changes that you want to make, and you're comfortable with HTML, CSS, and Liquid, then you can edit your theme code.
Before you customize your theme
Before you customize your theme, it's a good idea to do the following tasks:
- Duplicate your theme to create a backup copy. This makes it easy to discard your changes and start again if you need to.
- Make sure that you understand what level of support is available.
- Learn about the requirements and best practices for uploading images.