Add a Contact Us page to your store
You can add a contact page to your online store to help customers contact you with questions about your products, policies, or their orders. All Shopify themes have a built-in contact form that you can apply to the pages that you create.
On this page
Create a contact page
You add a contact form by creating a new page with the
page.contact template. If you want to display information above the contact form, such as response timelines or information about your brand, then use the rich text editor to add text, images or videos.
You might also want to include the following information in the Content box:
- A short message, such as "We'll get back to you as soon as we can"
- Your store's address, with an image of your physical storefront, if you have a retail location
- Your phone number, if you want customers to be able to reach you by phone
If you create a contact page without adding any other content, then only the contact form is displayed to customers.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Pages.
- Click Add page.
- In the Title box, type a title for your contact page, such as Contact us or Get in touch.
- In the Content box, use the rich text editor to add any text, images or videos that you want to display above the contact form. You can leave this section blank.
- In the Online store section, select
contactfrom the Theme template drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
After you create the contact page, you need to add your contact page to your navigation menu to display it on your online store.
Customize your contact page
The contact page is a template that you can customize in the theme editor. You can add sections to your contact page template to include additional information, for example, featured collections, blog posts, or images.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- From the dropdown menu, click Pages > Contact to load the contact page template.
- Click + Add section, and then select a section to insert into your contact page.
- The settings and options for the section that you added will open in your sidebar.
- After you've edited your new section, click the back button to return to the template.
- Repeat the steps above to add additional sections to your contact page template.
- Click and drag the
⋮⋮icon to move sections up or down within your contact page.
- When you're satisfied with the layout of your page, click Save.
View contact form submissions
Your contact form sends all submissions to your store's sender email address. You can change your sender email address on the Notifications settings page of your Shopify admin.
If you don't want to use your store's Sender email address for your contact form, then you can use a free online service like Wufoo or Jotform to create a custom contact form that you can embed on your contact page.
The content of the
contact[body] field of your contact form is analyzed by Shopify's spam filters. If the submission is flagged as spam, then the email is sent with a
[SPAM] prefix in its subject. You can create an email filter to set aside emails with a subject that contains
To make sure that you don't miss any legitimate messages that are flagged as spam by mistake, you receive all contact form submissions, including those flagged as spam.