Managing users with Organization Settings
If you have access to Organization Settings, then you can manage users across the stores in your organization in the Shopify admin. You can do the following from the Users section of Organization Settings:
- Add, suspend, or remove staff members.
- Create and assign user roles.
- Make changes that affect specific stores.
- Make organization-wide changes that affect all your stores.
- Change organization security requirements.
To manage users across your organization, you need to have the Users organization-level permission. To manage staff members at the store level, you must have the Edit permissions permission in the user management section on the desired store.