Setting up Advanced Cash on Delivery price range and postal code eligibility
Configure the eligibility for Advanced Cash on Delivery payments based on price range and postal code to provide a more controlled payment option for your customers. By setting up the price range and specifying eligible postal codes, you can ensure that cash on delivery is available only for orders within the defined limits and specific regions.
On this page
Set up Advanced Cash on Delivery eligibility by price range
To control which orders are eligible for cash on delivery payments based on their price range, you can define a specific range of order prices that qualify for cash on delivery.
By specifying the price range, you can ensure that cash on delivery is only available for orders within the defined limits. If a customer selects cash on delivery as the payment method but their order falls outside the specified price range, then they will receive an error message when attempting to complete the order.
- Open the Advanced Cash on Delivery app.
- In the Order subtotal section, enter the minimum order price for cash on delivery payments in the Minimum price field. You can set this to 0 if you don't want to set a minimum price.
- Enter the maximum order price in the Maximum price field.
Set up Advanced Cash on Delivery eligibility by postal code
By default, cash on delivery is available for all postal codes in India. However, if you want to restrict cash on delivery availability to specific postal codes, then you can configure this in the Advanced Cash on Delivery app. You have two options for setting up eligibility by postal code: manual entry or CSV file upload.
- In the Postal codes section, select Limit where Cash on Delivery is available.
- To upload a CSV file with a list of postal codes, click the Upload a CSV file link, or drag and drop the CSV file into the Serviced postal codes area.
- To enter postal codes manually, click the Manual entry link, then enter each postal code, separated by commas or spaces.